Sales Manager, Environmental Testing Division
Posting Date: January 2019
Job Description – Sales Manager, Environmental Testing Division
Spartan Bioscience is a leading biotech / biotechnology company in Ottawa, Ontario with a point-of- care medical device platform for DNA diagnostics. Spartan is seeking a Sales Manager to join Spartan’s sales team and help us bring the power of DNA testing to everyone.
Do you want to work on something that really matters? Spartan is bringing rapid, portable DNA testing to the world. Our sample-to-result technology enables unprecedented portability and convenience in applications such as infectious disease, pharmacogenetics, and food and water safety testing. Rapid DNA results improve lives. We need your help to make this world a reality.
• Day to day management of the sales team
• Conducting weekly one-on-ones and 30-day assessments with all direct reports
• Approving expenses, vacation and travel
• Coaching, mentoring and developing sales skills
• Determining new training or development opportunities for the team, and implementing them
• Co-travel with reps to provide coaching
• Tracking KPIs
• Travel primarily within Canada/US, possible international travel
Qualifications (be very specific in your application):
• Minimum 5 years relevant experience with a proven track record of success
• Bachelor's degree
• Amazing communication skills and attention to detail
• Experience bringing new products and technologies to market
Please send your resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com. Please include the job position title in the subject line of your email.
__Top 10 reasons to work at Spartan Bioscience: __
- We work because we believe in what we do. No one punches the clock.
- Supportive team. We're here for each other. No lone wolves.
- Comfortable dress code. Jeans and t-shirt if you're not meeting customers.
- Balance work and play. You're allowed to have a life.
- We get things done. No excuses. No red tape.
- Speak your mind. Anyone may challenge the CEO.
- Waste not, want not. We make the most out of what we have.
- Meaningful mission. Faster DNA results improve lives.
- Help make history. Bring the power of DNA testing to everyone.
- There is such a thing as a free lunch after all. Company lunch every Friday.