Software Engineer (DevOps)
Posting Date: December 2018
Spartan Bioscience is a leading biotech / biotechnology company in Ottawa, Ontario with a point-of-care medical device platform for DNA diagnostics. Spartan is seeking an energetic and meticulous Software Engineer for DevOps to join Spartan’s team of seasoned engineers and help us bring the power of DNA testing to everyone.
- You will create and maintain the IT infrastructure that's needed to support software code development and release in dedicated, multi-tenant or hybrid cloud environments.
- You will select an appropriate deployment model, generate the testing protocol to validate releases.
- After release, you will monitor performance and alert development staff of issues.
- Work with the dev team to tackle the coding and scripting needed to test releases, determine the root cause of errors, and fix those errors.
Qualifications (be very specific in your application):
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years related experience
- Linux, Python, Git
- Infrastructure spin-up including AWS or Azure familiarity
- Amazing interpersonal skills
- Able to work well independently and within a small team
- Continuous integration – e.g. C# applications, Python service scripts
- Windows Development & Test
Please send your resume and a brief cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job position title in the subject line of your email.